Are you qualified and fit to be an offshore recruitment coordinator? Join our growing company as we are looking for committed employees to provide great service to clients. The offshore recruitment coordinator typically handles payroll, contracts, and any other employment-related tasks. You can contact an offshore recruiter to learn more about how they connect you with highly trained people in offshore nations who then provide their expert services. Following that, many offshore recruitment firms will ask you to describe the qualities you’re seeking in a candidate.
- Identify candidates through sourcing databases provided by client for therapy providers such as Indeed, LinkedIn and client internal database as well as sourcing free databases such as social media etc. and prescreen a targeted minimum of two (2) candidates per job order. A job order shall be deemed as received and accepted by Service Provider under all circumstances unless Service Provider specifically communicates with Client management team as to why the job order in question cannot be assigned at that time and the Client agrees.
- Work on building Client’s LinkedIn database by connecting to Allied Health Professionals daily.
- Submit pre-screened allied health candidates providers to designated Client staffing specialist within forty-eight (48) hours. A pre-screened candidate is a candidate pre-qualified on the phone to be currently available, have pay rate in range of job order as well as have the requisite skills and licensure as per credentialing checklist.
- Provide Client management team with a written status update within forty-eight (48) hours as to the ability, or lack of, to provide necessary submittals to the designated order
- During subsequent phases of this project, when agents have been deemed qualified by client, agents will assume full cycle responsibility of recruitment including developing relationships with vendors/partners to place the viable candidates in appropriate job settings.
- Human resources, full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience or knowledge of the health care/therapy industry
- Experience with job boards like LinkedIn, Indeed, etc
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems (excel)
- Technologically proficient