See the Future Your Way
Posted 6 months ago
Do you have what it takes to be an administrative assistant? If you are qualified to be one, we want you! The majority of administrative assistants are in charge of administrative and clerical duties including organizing files, making appointments, and supporting other staff members. The ideal applicant will be able to arrange their work utilizing tools like MS Excel and other office supplies and possess great oral and written communication skills.
The backbone and lifeblood of many firms are administrative and office personnel. Office operations wouldn’t be as effective or efficient without them.
- Submit prescreened allied health candidates providers to designated Client staffing specialist within forty-eight (48) hours.
- Needs to be very comfortable speaking to Therapists and should be able to handle pressure and compose self when talking to providers, while maintaining high level of accuracy and detail of work.
- Provide Client management team with a written status update within forty-eight (48) hours as to the ability, or lack of, to provide necessary submittals to the designated order
- Agent will be handling multiple administrative tasks that would be related but not limited to:
- SESIS Management daily, to ensure cases are received, assigned, imported and match with Infinite Internal system
- CPSE case verification and data management
- Responsible to manage that Session First Attend Dates and Last Attend Dates are Received Timely from therapists and recorded in Infinite system as well as SESIS
- Responsible for transmittal requests and transmittal discrepancies
- Upload Maps Daily
- Prepare and submit provider resume on Infinite letterhead when school requests
- Ensure all technical tasks including billing errors are addressed and managed to avoid billing issues
- Assisting HR with clerical duties
- Provide assistance to any department that requires
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Follow up providers for School Department
- English speaking -Accent neutral
- Quick learner
- Attention to Detail
- Team attitude
- Effective communicator
- Critical- independent thinker using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to problems
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Social Perceptiveness
- Time Management
- Active Learning
- Negotiation skills
- Learning Strategies
- Maintains confidentiality of program and patient information
- Experience or knowledge of the health care/therapy industry
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems familiarity with the use of MS excel.
- Technologically proficient able to use multiple tools at the same time.
- Urgent and professional.