See the Future Your Way
Do you love dealing with customers? Join our growing company and be part of our committed team while you provide great customer service to our clients. Any plan for business expansion must include maintaining satisfied clients. Your frontline customer service representatives play a crucial role in this effort.
Customer support agents respond to inquiries and fix issues. Additionally, the most frequently asked questions and explicit instructions for handling requests or complaints are available to customer service representatives.
• Inbound Customer Service
• Minor Outbound (only if necessary based on Inbound tasks)
• Minimal Email Responses (Client Facing)
• Minimal Chat Responses (Social Media Platforms)
• Minor Cross/Upsell requirement
• Must complete SHS or at least 72 units of Tertiary education
• Minimum of 1.5Yr of Customer Service Background
• Minor Sales Background
• Versed on Microsoft and Google Applications (Google Workspace)
• Computer Literate